Top Five mistakes Business owners make when thinking about Trademark.
- Thinking the State Corporation Registrations WIll protect their brand is one of the worth mistakes a business owner can make.
- Copyright Act. is protecting their brand Copyright only protects Musician Artist and only the right of Author no the usage of Brand.
- No need it ( Many Business owners think is not need it until they find out somebody else’s is doing business with the same name, logo, or brand)
- Don’t know what Trademark is ( Not knowing what a trademark is like not knowing how to do business is essential in the US to have a Trademark registration.
- Expensive ( Doing registration for a trademark is not expensive when compared with Attorneys’ fees on litigation about Trademark infringement.