Last modified: November 25th, 2020
It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should first contact us at [email protected] If you do not receive acknowledgment of your inquiry over email, or if your search has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should contact us over the phone or using USPS postal mail directly.
The options for how your information is managed at 911MYWEB are as follows:
1.Collection and Use of Personal Information:
We collect the following personal information from your Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number. We also collect Billing Information such as credit card numbers and billing addresses.
911MYWEB also collect the following information:
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, and password.
- References Information such as product wish lists, order history, and marketing preferences.
- Information about your business, such as company name, company size, and business type.
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests, and zip code.
- AS IS TRUE OF MOST WEBSITES, WE AUTOMATICALLY GATHER INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR COMPUTER SUCH AS YOUR IP ADDRESS, BROWSER TYPE, REFERRING/EXIT PAGES, AND OPERATING SYSTEM.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order.
- Send you an order confirmation.
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Send product updates or warranty information.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Administer your account.
- Send you a catalog.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Send you marketing communications.
- Administer contests and sweepstakes you entered, and notify you if you won.
- Respond to your questions and concerns.
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts.
- Conduct research and analysis.
- Display content based on your interests.
- Connect to your computer when you have requested or agreed upon an agreement.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us at [email protected] We enable you to create a profile and share information such as messages, photos, and videos with others. Please note that we cannot control others’ actions with whom you may choose to share your pages and information.
- Information Obtained from Third Parties:
If you provide us personal information about others or give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only to provide these services to us.
- 911MYWEB may also disclose your personal information when:
- It is required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- We believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- 911MYWEB.com. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
5.Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs). They are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which recipients have opened emails and links. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns. We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
7.Links to Other Websites:
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at [email protected] We provide two means for you to purchase on our site. You can either use our order form or a third-party payment option. If you use our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you choose to use a third-party payment option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
9.Additional Policy Information:
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas might be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
10.Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information:
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at [email protected]
11.Notification of Privacy Statement Changes:
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email via our Contact us Page